October 29, 2011

Overall Church Brew Works Experience

Shawn- We had very good service and the food was amazing. As for the beer, I just wish they had more aromatics. I would definitely recommend others to visit, though plan your visit well - don't drive into the city the same night as a Pens game!

Angela- I really enjoyed our experience here. The atomsphere is awesome, though I wish we had been here during the day to see the sunlight streaming in through the stained glass windows. The service and food were fantastic - props to our server Gina. The beers weren't overly flavorful, but they are good session beers. I will absolutely come back to this brewery.

Chris- If I were rating this on a 5-star scale, I would rate this as a 2-3 star restaurant based on the food quality and style. We had excellent food and service - the manager Phil even stopped at our table - and I enjoyed the beers we tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment